Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Northeast Regionals 2010

So I made it just in time to get a chance to place in t1 multiplayer.  I won my first table and was basically guaranteed a top three finish as long as I tied for second at the top table.  On my final turn I played sog and Nj to get from 2 to 4 and then foolishly played stone pillar at bethel to get out my angel of the lord instead of playing captured ark to shuffle in unholy write. I went out with jacob banded to captain, unfortunately Matt had christian Martyr and then writ was used.  Matt drew is sog for the win. It was 5,4,4,0 for the final score, which amazingly gave me second place!  So I came in second for the second year in a row.


Team Mob was able to squeeze into third place in teams where we played 4 rounds, one against each team.  We finished with two wins.  Mike M's brilliant play to give up the two liner, half of which we had already rescued gave us a 5-4 win.

I came in 11th in t1-2player with 9 game score and -6 lost soul diff. Not bad out of 22? players.  Everyone lost at least one game. 

Overall my best showing for regionals, after a six plus hour drive both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment